Creating an amazing journey through an event can be magical, and really make a difference for people. I am an experienced presenter, and often host and moderate meetings. They’re mostly about conscious, contemporary, forward subjects. I am regularly requested for my near-native English skills, which is just the biggest compliment.
For the Ministry of Foreign Affairs I hosted a session during the Dutch EU chairmanship. I am the moderator of the annual international Chocoa conference for the chocolate sector, and presented for amongst others Fairtrade International, Dutch Design Week, Amnesty International, ASN Bank and World Food Day.
Some of the types of events I’ve moderated and hosted
– (Annual) company conferences
– General meetings of organisations
– Events about specific topics, such as the future of fashion, transparency in supply chains, accountability law, farmers in food, ethical practices in chocolate, innovation in logistics and much more
– Award shows, such as the Future Food Design Awards and the ASN Bank sustainable entrepreneur competition
– Store openings, pop-up shop evenings, cultural performances, or maybe your next event?
Do get in touch if you need a meeting moderator, event presenter, award-show host or other type of presenter.
Sanja for PUP / Roland Hermans / Wim Hollemans / PAUSE Pop-up – THANK YOU